Wednesday 29 April 2015

Blog

     A blog has been evolved from online diary, where people will update their personal lives online. In this modern era, there are varies of blog like travel, fashion, happiness, health and others. People will update their blog based on some specific issue, for example travel blogger will update their travel experience, share how their feeling and experience that they faced during their trip.

     20 years ago, blog does not exist but now there are millions of blog that we can find it online. Blogging not only a platform for someone to express themselves, but it also have others benefits. One of the benefits of blogging is that you can gain influence. A successful blogger gains people who trust and respect them. Those, in this day we can see that many famous blogger actually is sponsored or hired by certain business people to help them promote their product. This is because, audiences are more easily influence by their idol rather than normal salesman that try to approach them and sell them a product.  

     Here are a travel blogger that I liked: http://www.adventurouskate.com/. She quit her job and decided to travel alone to the world at the age of 26. The spirit and courage make me admired her.  She spent six months in Southeast Asia and turned her travel blog into a full-time business.


"I believe that it’s best to teach by example, and my ultimate goal is to show women that independent and solo travel can be safe, easy, and a lot of fun." 


     I like her blog because she not only shared her experience but she also gave her's reader some advices about how to travel safe.  She proved to all women that it is possible for a woman to have a dream, travel alone the world and make new friends in every destination. Do you have any blogger that you like too?

9 comments:

  1. It sounds interesting. Let me recommend you a blog as well.
    http://plum0925.pixnet.net/blog
    This blog is in Mandarin. It's about her personal life experience and also her husband's. She inspires me in a way that she stays positive in everyday life. I love her blog because she shared a lot of pictures. In her travel post, she always includes every details during the trip like how to travel and what food is recommended. I could search some information from her blog when I want to travel.
    Hope you enjoy reading this blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is awesome. I seldom to read other blogs other than my friend's blog or for education purposes. This is because I think that it is unnecessary to understand about his or her life since I do not know them. However, the blogger you suggested is really interesting for me. I was impressed to her independence and spirit. After I clicked into it, it makes me a non-stop reading on previous and previous blogs. Thanks for suggest an amazing blog here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jie Ting, same as you, I also rarely read others blog because my main sources of reading during my free time are Facebook and other online materials. However, personally I like the blog that has been introduced. I like to travel, hence I found myself enjoy reading this blog which I can imagine that I might become like her in one day.

      Delete
  3. In 21st century, blog become a famous channel to communicate. Not only in aspect of business and social entertainment, but also political. Certain political parties tend to spread their ideology through blog in order to gain more support and win in election, so called brainwashing propaganda. Some of the blogger even use blog to spread rumors and cause the damage to social order. As a citizen, we must be always aware the content that posting to public forum. Do not try to make sensitive issue such as religion and racism on blog to gain popularity. On the other hand, the reader also do not simply believe on what people write, because you will never know what is their intention to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for introduced this blog. It is nice and i also like to travel. Reading this travel blog not onlylet me know more about travel place that I do not know but I also make me feel like it is possible for me to go travel alone some day. It is true that in some countries, girl travel alone is not a big deal but in Malaysia, a girl travel alone mean you are easily expose yourself in danger. I admired her spirit where she brave to leave everything behind and go travel alone. This blog that you introduced is interesting but sometime not every blogger still wrote their blog with their own perspective, some comment or recommendation make by them is because they are hired or sponsored to wrote good things about some company or brand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blog not only sharing personal life and experience, it also provide people the knowledge of the things the blogger shared. After visit and read through the blog of Kate, it inspired me a lot and encourage all of us especially women to be independent and most importantly enjoy life with fun and adventures. Her blog had provided a head of mind that women too can have solo travel around the world safely and easily without any obstacles. I really admire her braveness of traveling around the world alone. Besides, her intelligence of making her interest in traveling into her full time business really make me applause and impress. Hence, I do believe blog nowadays have the ability to brings more benefits for the society.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually, I'm an avid reader of blogs for educational and entertainment purpose. In my opinion, blog not only work as an online dairy but it also serve the various of purpose. Personally, I am happy and satisfied with what i benefit from blog. One of the blogger that I appreciate is an illustrator from Taiwan, wan wan. She using her unique drawing style with a positive body copy. It really inspire me and motivate me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kini, blog adalah salah satu medium medai sosial yang mendapat sambutan yang banyak dalam kalangan pengguna. Hal demikian kerana pelbagai kegunaan blog adalah memberi satu kelebihan kita sebagai pengguna nya untuk berkongsi hal peribadi, pengalaman malah juga dapat berkongsi pengetahuan dan hiburan. Salah seorang pengguna medium yang menggunakan blog, saya berbangga dan berpuas hati kerana mendapat pelbagai manfaat dan kebaikan serta dapat membantu perkembangan pemikiran saya.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a blog when i was in secondary school. during that time, blog is very popular among the teenagers. it works as an online dairy recording all your happiness, sadness, things happened around and also all the memories. Unfortunately, i quit blogging because i think writing a dairy online it's like revealing myself to the world. To tell all the people where i have been, what have i done and also who i met. personally, i think we might be exposing ourself too much to the public, everyone can know you in just a click.

    ReplyDelete